At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
MS3 is currently seeking experienced DevOps Engineers to join our team. If you are a confident, driven, self-starter, we’d like to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Design, test, and maintain our cloud application/runtime infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure) and CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribute to internal operations projects, such as the introduction of new technology stacks.
- Spearhead improvement and/or maintenance initiatives regarding existing infrastructure.
- Partner with development teams, clients and vendors on various tasks to enable continuous delivery, such as building microservices, and responding to and resolving incidents as they arise.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement via automation as a key member of our DevOps team.
Experience & Education
- Must come from a technical background with strong experience in DevOps tooling and techniques.
- Previous knowledge of building and optimizing deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on popular CI/CD tools.
- Strong experience designing, securing, scaling and administering cloud platforms.
- Solid understanding and experience of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Serverless computing.
- Previous experience using scripting and coding languages.
- Ability to drive efficiencies through automation and process design and implementation of application deployment methodologies.
- Experience deploying securing and upgrading a growing list of applications and services; provide routine automation; maintain security policies; troubleshoot and offer technical support for project related work.
- Ability to contribute to existing documentation such as knowledge base, wiki, manuals, etc.
- Build process for multiple releases.
- Design and configure continuous integration build systems.
- Participate in deployment and configuration of the applications.
- Set.up code review process and tooling for continuous integration.
- Automate test environments.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required (in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field.)
Must have at least one from each of the following categories:
- Programming Languages
C, C#, C++, Java, JS(ES6+), Python, Ruby, Perl, Rust, Go
- Systems Administrator Experience
Linux Redhat/CentOS, Linux Debian/Ubuntu
- Virtualization Technologies
Xen, HyperV, Vmware, KVM, Qemu
- Cloud Platforms
AWS, GCP, Azure, Openstack
- CI/CD Tools
Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI
- Infrastructure as Code
Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef
- Container Technologies
(Must Have Docker/Kubernetes and at least one of the following:)
Docker-Compose, LXC, Openshift, AWS EKS, GKE, Docker Swarm
- Web Technologies
HTTP. HTTPS. CSS. Web Dev Frameworks (Angular/React/Vue), DDP, REST, GraphQL
- Web Servers
Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, LightHttpd
- L4 and L7 Load Balancer Experience
Path Based Routing, reverse/forward proxy
- Bash Scripting Experience
- Log Aggregation
Splunk, ELK, Graylog
PRTG, Nagios, Icinga2
- Experience with Firewalls (NAT, ACL, Port Forwarding)
- Hashicorp Toolstack
Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul, Nomad
- Good understanding of IP Network stack up to CCENT level.
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com