Applications/Systems Administrator Details
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
We are currently seeking an energetic, experienced Applications/Systems Administrator to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for providing applications and systems management for internal stakeholders as well as our valued clients.
Duties include: defining and reviewing application/system designs to assess risk, trade-offs and alternative solutions; maintaining and monitoring the operational health/status of all applications and systems; monitoring performance and availability of the application and platform(s); planning and implementing patches, fixes and upgrades on a regular basis; maintaining all documentation supporting architecture, design, process and procedures; participating, and presenting to, engineering and management team as necessary.
This position will be based at our Headquarters Office in Charles Town, WV
Experience & Education
- 5+ years of database, network administration, or systems administration experience.
- 3+ years of Linux/UNIX Systems Administration experience.
- Demonstrative support with relevant Linux Administration, Cloud Services, Monitoring Frameworks, Open Source Development.
- Experience with one or more languages: Java (preferred), Ruby, Perl, Python, Bash, etc.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Experience with Atlassian document management tools (i.e. Jira.)
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux or other network related fields are a plus.
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com